Far Cry 4More guides, cheats and FAQS
- Just like Far Cry 3, one of the best activities in Far Cry 4 is capturing outposts. If you're trying to do so stealthily, don't worry if you fail. You can repeat any outpost mission in the relevant camp.
- When approaching outposts, release animals in the area if you can and let them do the work before you pick off the rest of the enemies.
- If you want to get around Kryat quickly, using Microlight Choppers is your best bet. They provide direct transport from one area to a next, which is especially useful for outposts.
- Tag enemies with your camera before you take on large groups.
- Bows are a great way to take out enemies stealthily.
- Upgrade your health to make life easier. Yes, you have syringes, but increased max health proves more useful than constant healing.
- Lots of games include hunting, but Far Cry 4 is one of the few in that emphasizes its importance. You need animals skins to craft new items, so be sure to hunt some animals on your way through Kryat.
- If you played Far Cry 3 or any recent Ubisoft game, you know you want to uncover the map as fast as possible. In Far Cry 4, this requires climbing radio towers to unlock new icons on the map. Make that a key priority when you first begin the game.
- Don't kill elephants. Instead, ride them when you complete the requisite quest to unlock that skill. Even though they're slowing than vehicles, they're a lot of fun to ride.
- The weapon that you use to inflict initial damage on an animal you are hunting will determine what sort of reward you receive upon killing it. Therefore, it's a good idea to start with a standard shot if you want a nice skin, even if you finish off the critter using a grenade.
- Start a new game. After the first cutscene, when you are instructed to explore the mansion, remain where you are for approximately 10 minutes. An alternate ending should then play out for you.
- After completing the game you will be allowed to explore Kyrat once more to complete the remainder of the content, this will also unlock an optional scene that varies according to who you sided with near the game's ending. If you were loyal to Amita, you can enter Tithra for a scene. If you sided with Sabal, return to the Temple for a scene.
|Deliver Us From Evil||Liberate 12 Outposts (Campaign only).|
|All Clear||Liberate all Outposts (Campaign only).|
|Tread Lightly||Liberate any Outpost without triggering an alarm in any mode (Campaign only).|
|End Transmission||Liberate 8 Bell Towers (Campaign only).|
|Display of Fortitude||Conquer 2 Fortresses (Campaign only).|
|Well-Rounded||Complete any 6 Hunting quests (Supplies, Control, Survival) (Campaign only).|
|Trigger-Man||Complete 3 Assassination or Eye for an Eye quests (Campaign only).|
|No One Left Behind||Rescue 15 hostages in Hostage Rescue quests (Campaign only).|
|Gearhead||Complete 3 Kyrati Films: Racing or Kyrati Films: Survival activities (Campaign only).|
|Defender||Repel 3 Outpost Retaliation Parties (Campaign only).|
|Robin Hood||Hijack 3 Royal Cargo Trucks and return them to a liberated Outpost (Campaign only).|
|Hand of Justice||Eliminate 3 Pagan's Wrath convoys (Campaign only).|
|Brother in Arms||Liberate 1 Outpost playing as Hurk (Campaign Co-op only).|
|Defuser||Complete 3 Bomb Defusal quests (Campaign only).|
|Changing Lanes||Perform a Vehicle Takedown from the passenger seat of a vehicle (Campaign Co-op only).|
|Fixer-Upper||Purchase 3 items for the Ghale Homestead (Campaign only).|
|Exorcist||Remove or destroy 15 Masks of Yalung (Campaign only).|
|Rewriting History||Remove 30 Propaganda Posters (Campaign only).|
|Caretaker of Memory||Find 10 Lost Letters (Campaign only).|
|Right Tributes||Spin 10 Mani Wheels (Campaign only).|
|The Rarest Game||Complete 3 Kyrat Fashion Week quests (Campaign only).|
|Well Read||Read 10 notes (Campaign only).|
|Quick Learner||Learn 10 skills (Campaign only).|
|Fully Loaded||Learn all skills (Campaign only).|
|Tricked Out||Craft 5 upgrades for your equipment (Campaign only).|
|Dr. Feelgood||Craft 15 syringes (Campaign only).|
|Make It Rain||Spend 500,000 rupees total at Trading Posts (Campaign only).|
|Custom-Fitted||Buy all attachments and paint schemes for a single weapon (Campaign only).|
|Tusker||Kill 30 enemies with an elephant (Campaign only).|
|Quad Kill||Kill 4 enemies simultaneously with a single explosion (Campaign only).|
|Misdirection||Distract 15 enemies with rocks (Campaign only).|
|Shutterbug||Tag 25 enemies using the camera (Campaign only).|
|Reign of Death||Kill 30 enemies with Mortar rounds (Campaign only).|
|From a Distance||Kill a target from 60m or more with an arrow or bolt (Campaign only).|
|Two Birds||Using a sniper rifle, kill 2 targets with a single shot (Campaign only).|
|The Sky Is Falling||Perform a takedown from a Buzzer (Campaign only).|
|Flame On!||Kill 50 enemies with fire (Campaign only).|
|Drive-By||Kill 25 enemies while shooting and driving (Campaign only).|
|The Good Fight||Reach Karma Level 2, and purchase any Guns For Hire upgrade (Campaign only).|
|Like a Bird||Fly 5000m total in the Wingsuit (Campaign only).|
|Roadkill||Run over 25 people (Campaign only).|
|The People's Champ||Reach Arena Rank 5 (Campaign Arena only).|
|Renaissance Man||Finish a public match of each game type in the Battles of Kyrat game mode (Battles of Kyrat only).|
|Community Surprise||Play a Top Rated map in the Map Browser (Map Browser only).|
|Welcome to Kyrat||Join the Golden Path (Campaign only).|
|One Down||Decide De Pleur's fate (Campaign only).|
|Overdose||Discover Shangri-La (Campaign only).|
|Two Down||Decide Noore's fate (Campaign only).|
|Hat-Trick||Decide Yuma's fate (Campaign only).|
|The King Is Dead||Decide Pagan Min's fate (Campaign only).|