ARK: Survival EvolvedMore guides, cheats and FAQS
- You can re-craft a quick key item that breaks by pressing the quick inventory key, provided you possess the required materials. Hold down the quick key for a moment and you'll see a list of the items needed, as well as your current stock. If you would prefer, of course, you can move the item into your regular inventory and repair it. That option is cheaper.
- Watch to the order in which you place things. You should place a foundation before you place a ramp. The other way around iss not possible.
- If you destroy a storage box, its contents will drop in a bundle that you can take with you.
- Be sure to use the right tools, depending on what you want to achieve. For instance, you can use a hatchet on a tree if you're looking for wood, or a pickaxe if your goal is more thatch. If you're demolishing stone, a hatchet produces that resource. A pickaxe will increase your flint reserves.
- You can more easily tame a dinosaur if you let it get really hungry, since it will appreciate the food you provide a lot more on an empty stomach.
- If you want to ride a dinosaur, keep in mind that its weight, your weight, and the weight of any materials all work against its movement. If everything together weighs too much, the dinosaur might not be able to go anywhere.
Press TAB to bring up the cheat console. From there, you can enter the following codes and press ENTER to unlock the corresponding effects.
- God - Enables God Mode
- Fly - You can fly
- Walk - Deactivates "Fly" cheat
- Teleport - Teleport forward in the direction you're facing
- Ghost - noclip (you can walk through walls and objects)
- ToggleInfiniteAmmo - Infinite ammo
- addexperience 1000 1 1 - Receive 1000 XP (or some other number of your choosing)
- giveresources - Receive 50 of each resource
- setcheatplayer true - Enables menu
- setcheatplayer false - Disables menu
- giveengrams - All crafting recipes are unlocked
- settimeofday - You can set the time of day to suit your preference (i.e. 11:00)