- Make a diversion by buffing up a creature that is not too important to you, as it will likely make your opponent target it, but choose a durable card.
- Focus your attacks on opponent's strongest card as the battle will be far easier to win once you get rid of it.
- The floop meter, the purple meter listed below your character's picture, will give you a floop card once it's filled. Use it when you find yourself in some sort of trouble.
- Like in a lot of games signing into a game once per day will grant you a bonus loot, in this game in the form of a skeleton chest filled with random stuff.
- Match the cake type with the creature type for bonus experience points. So, corn cake with corn creature.