Horizon Zero DawnMore guides, cheats and FAQS
- Infinite Rare Mods - There is a way you can get an unlimited amount of rare, purple mods early on in the game that will help you progress faster. You will be able to do this during the “A Seeker at the Gates” quest. Locate the campfire that is just northwest from your starting location. Once there, go further west following the river and you’ll find the Scrapper Site where you’ll need to stealthily kill the Scrappers and collect their rare mods. After that, go back to the campfire, save the game and quit. Once you start the game again, you’ll be able to do the looting again and, eventually, get the infinite amount of rare mods to sell or use.
- All trophies obtained (Platinum): You get this once you obtained all the game’s trophies.
- 10 Vulnerable machine kills (Bronze): To get this trophy, you need to kill 10 machines weak to fire while they’re burning, or weak to freeze while they are frozen.
- 3 Strikes From Above (Bronze): Use the Strike from Above skill to kill three enemies.
- All Skills learned (Bronze): Learn all skills that you can.
- Downed 23 Grazer dummies (Bronze): Locate and knock over all 23 Gazer training dummies.
- First Modification (Bronze): You earn this trophy by modifying your weapon or outfit for the first time.
- Headshot 30 human enemies (Bronze): Take down at least 30 humans with a headshot.
- Reached level 10 (Bronze): Become level 10.
- Reached level 25 (Bronze): Become level 25.
- Reached level 40 (Bronze): Become level 40.
- Reached level 50 (Bronze): Become level 50.
- Stealth killed 10 machines (Bronze): Stealthily kill at least 10 machines.
- Tore off 10 components (Bronze): Cut off at least 10 machine parts during a fight.
- Tore off 5 heavy weapons (Bronze): Detach at least 5 heavy weapons from hostile machines.