The Download August 22nd, 2013
Posted on Thursday, August 22 @ 18:36:50 PST by Daniel Bischoff
Looking for reviews of this week's high-profile downloadable releases? Check our review of Saints Row IV here, our review of Splinter Cell: Blacklist here, and our review of Divekick here.
Remember that time you and your buddies got together and pulled out Street Fighter II: The New Challengers before playing Street Fighter II: Turbo Hyper Fighting? No... neither do I.
- Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos - 3DS VC
- Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - 3DS
- All three Street Fighter II games - Why? Why do you need all three? Who cares....
- Phineas & Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff - Wii U, 3DS (8/27)
- WAKEDAS - 3DS
- Funfair Party Games - 3DS
- FISH ON 3D - 3DS
- 30% Ubisoft eShop Titles
Xbox Live Arcade
I'm having deja vu... or something... of a time when I played Dead Rising 2 and hated the save system.
- Dead Rising 2 & Case Zero DLC - Free for Xbox Live Gold members
- Flashback - Xbox 360
If you need more on the newly added software for PlayStation platforms,PSLS's weekly PSN updateis my source for The Download and you don't need to be a fanboy to visit.
- Saints Row IV - PS3
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - PS3
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist - PS3
- Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers - PS3
- Divekick - PS3, Vita
- Ms. Germinator - PS3, Vita
- The Walking Dead: Season 1 - Vita
- Kessen III - PS2 Classic
- Naval Ops Commander - PS2 Classic
It's time to kick a Skullgirl and dive for cover as plenty of worthy games vie for your attention on Steam this week.
We'll be back next week with another mobile gaming pick for The Download. If you're pissed that we skipped this week, let us know or tip us off to an awesome game in the comments below.
- Might & Magic X - Legacy - PC
- Hate Plus - PC, Mac, Linux
- Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse - PC
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - PC
- Saints Row IV - PC
- Divekick - PC
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist - PC
- Bitmap2Material - PC, Mac
- Skullgirls - PC
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.