March 2014: Buy, Try, or Die
[Update: Short List Added] A full release list for March, including Titanfall, MGS: Ground Zeroes, BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Part 2, and inFAMOUS: Second Son.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES21 Greatest Pokémon of All Time
Can you believe there are now six generations of Pokémon? Six!! That's a crazy amount of different creatures to collect. But which are the cream of the crop? Don't worry, Magikarp isn't actually one of them.
[Yep, I flipped the image... see what I did there? Ed. Nick]
I was not originally a fan of FFVII ; in fact, I remember looking at the commercials in the '90s and finally purchasing the game only to realize the commercials only showed CGI scenes. I was young and needless to say...
good 3-D, fun and more fun!!! People all over the world put in so many minutes to put this game to together. Its predicated they put in 500 000 in funding!
Its an amazing game im tellin u. Buy it
tIMES AFTER TIME I HAVE BEEN GIVEN BAD REVIEWS BUT THIS IS AN AMAZING GAME!!
1. Label the pot(s) as followed: pot A: 500 ml water. Pot 2: 100ml caffeine and 400ml water, pot 3:200 ml caffeine and 300 ml water, Pot 4: 300 ml caffeine and 200ml of water, Pot 5: 400ml of caffeine and 100ml water, Pot 6: 500 ml of caffeine.
2. 50 grams each pot.
3. Place 1 plant in each pot.
4. Mixed 6 concentrations of caffeine solution.
5. Water each pot with appropriate solution.
6. Take picture of each pot.
7. Observe and record dependant variables: colour, height, overall health, # of leaves.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 every week for 6 weeks.
The overall results in the experiment were awkward in my opinion as I didn’t expect it to happen as my hypothesis. There was three major factors that had effected my experiment the most; temperature, number of leaves fallen and concentration of caffeine. The way the temperature played a huge role in the experiment was because the leaves seemed to fall more as the temperature rised. There was a major correlation between these two factors. The way concentration of caffeine played a major role was because I had noticed a change as the concentration of caffeine was more the height of the plant would lower. The final factor would be the number of leaves fallen as it contributed a major factor in the experiment as it showed how terrible and bad the plant looked. Hence, these are the overall results in my experiment.