Overall, i enjoyed playing this game and i have completed it in a short time.
What i like
- the unlimited ammo
- the weapons, especially the flame thrower and the new chainsaw
- using sam (I like to kick this guy's ass)
what i don't like
- the search for spirit (it's hard, especially in the port turnham level)
- the bloated deadite (when you're playing as sam, these creatures can kill you at contact when they exploded)
- the giant deadite (these creatures are quite hard to fight, you have to kick sam into him and do about 3 chainsaw combos)
- the flying creatures (these creatures makes me annoyed. they can attack you from above, and you have to pull them down using the harpoon)
At the very last level, the temple, i have accidentally activated a cheat that makes ash invunerable to enemy attacks. but i've forgotten what button did i press. i just realized that when i'm fighting with the red skeletons using harpoon gun and rocket launcher.
At the very end of this game, ash and sam were sucked into a portal. so, i guess, there might be a sequence for this game.