Soul Calibur II
Date with Destiny!!
- Soul Calibur II is a fighting game by Namco that now starts off as a sequel from the PSX / PS1 game.
- The game is set to be in the 15th century.
After years passed the time of the Spirit sword moves on as now the fighters move on to go battle off the evil where it has gone. And now Soul Edge threatens to take them down to plumet into darkness.
- The gameplay and controls are improved and better as almost as basic and have nearly the same game controls as Tekken and with it some of the characters with the mechanics move around the same as they do too.
As thre it goes has the same modes that you can choose like in Tekken, this time there is a Weapon Master Mode where the player can use to nearly about 200 items in the game.
- Graphics are detailed and shaded in well and to go in with the fighting game's atmosphere to show how dark and where it belongs.
The framerate is the same as your usual fighting game in the arcade.
Also joining the game there is Tekken's main antagonist making an appearance.. as it is Heihachi Mishima.
- Sound effects, voice acting and music sound very movie based and dramatically orchestral. Voice acting in there sound very much as they fit the chracter as they belong. Sound effects are way more different from what you hear in Tekken.
Story - 10
Gameplay - 7
Graphics - 9
Sound - 8