I was really split with this game. There were both good and bad points, which is why it earned the grade I gave it.
1. Sweet Counters
2. Good Combat Controls
3. Running into people on horseback
4. Fairly Interesting Storyline
1. Not to much variation in the counters
2. The rest of the controls make me feel like I have AIDS
3. Running on horseback alerts the guards (as does everything else apparently)
4. Those damn pre-assassination missions
Hopefully when the next one comes out they have really improved it.