Well the game is fun but stupid. A few things about the game.
1. If you die at all, then you deserve it. After all, you can hide for five seconds and completely heal from getting 50 bullets up your ass.
2. If you're hoping to see heads rolling, you're looking at the wrong game. Blown up Nazis amazingly stay completely intact even after you blow them up with a grenade.
3. Only two guns at a time, and if you're using a gun that only the Americans or the Poles have, then you cant find more ammo.
4. Some dumb-ass decided it would be fun to make cut scenes un-skipable. So every time you start a new level or go back to play a level again, you have to watch the entire cut-scene.
5. If you blow up one of the…kegs filled with gas near an enemy, they just die. Sorry people, no roasted Nazi today.
1. Its war. That’s always fun.
2. Sound and graphics are kick-ass.
3. Blow **** up.
4. Hilarious character interaction in some parts. Ex.: Alright men…we are on a mission to get coffee and doughnuts. The problem is…the Germens drank all the coffee and ate all the doughnuts. So now…we got to go kick their asses! Cpl. Dixon.
5. Death and lots of it.