As a Hardcore gamer having enjoyed all of the COD games and many other first person shooters, I am very dissapointed in Black Ops. Here is a list of problems I've encountered with the game:
- For starters the connection problems and lagging in game play:
- I've experienced this game is several location as using different internet providers and
internet hardware. It seem as if a majority of online players are expeirencing lagging and
problems of getting booted out of games due to connection failures.
- I fully understand that this may be due to the internet setup of these players, but out
of the millions of people who have bought COD Black Ops a vast number of them are
going to be using slower or cheaper internet options as compared to others.
- There needs to be a way to filter or create even un-interunpted game play.
- I have a great connection at home and I encounter fewer problems, but due toother player connections I constantly have to wait to migrate hosts.
- They seem to have solved the problem of camping (sitting in one spot for a long time) a little
to well. Now there is no way and no where to sit with out being notice by enemy players, which
makes the sniper rifles almost useless. Know I'm sure lots of gamers like this about this game, but
I know there are alot of sniper enthusiasts who might be dissapointed.
- And my biggest complaint about COD Black Ops is the respawning. After being killed you seem to
respawn in very unfourtune locations, usually right in the middle of enemy players or killstreak
rewards. It just seems so random and un-organized.
Hopefully they can manage to work out some of these issues through updates and installs.
Game tag - Spectre21