More Reviews
REVIEWS Astro A38 Wireless Headset Review
With the launch of the A38s, Astro has clearly shown that they can rock our eardrums off even if we aren’t sitting in our living rooms.

Destiny Review
With Bungie's leap to next-generation platforms and interstellar space closer to home, I wonder if E.T. is out there somewhere.
More Previews
PREVIEWS Skylanders Trap Team Preview
While younger gamers have flocked to the brand, more mature consumers remain reluctant to jump on board. Skylanders move forward with trappable enemies, though I doubt it’ll turn stubborn heads.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Release date: 09/30/14

Alien: Isolation
Release date: 10/07/14

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Release date: 10/14/14

The Evil Within
Release date: 10/14/14


LATEST FEATURES Assassin's Creed Unity Interview: Ubisoft Talks Multplayer, Next-Gen Development, More
Ubisoft's first "truly" next-gen entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise takes the fight to France. Here's what you can expect.

PlayStation Download September 2014 - Updating Each Week
Sony's platforms always get plenty of new digital software and we'll bring you the list each week with the rest.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES The Updating List of PAX Indies
We're heading to PAX Prime! Are you looking to check out a few unique indie games while you're there? UPDATED: Dragon Fin Soup, Dungeon of the Endless,

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP shandog137
A Letter to the Big “N"
By shandog137
Posted on 09/12/14
I have and will continue to have a place in my heart for Nintendo. In fact, my first console was a Super Nintendo. The video game market has changed drastically since the early '90s and it seems like what once was platinum is more so along the lines of silver now. Nintendo has always been...

NBA 2K7 Member Review for the Xbox360

By:
monkeycub
02/14/07
PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION
EMAIL TO A FRIEND
GENRE Sports 
PLAYERS 1- 8 
PUBLISHER 2K Sports 
DEVELOPER Visual Concepts 
RELEASE DATE  
E Contains No Descriptors

What do these ratings mean?

Graphics-Graphically, this is a very good game. The players move fluidly and the framerate keeps up with the gameplay. The player models are very good and I especially like the signature style moves. Stephon Marbury’s behind the back dribbling, Jason Kidd’s no look pass, Tim Duncan’s hook shot, its all in NBA 2K7 I also really enjoy the halftime show, so you can watch highlights of the first half. If you are really crushing someone, you can watch the nicest plays all over again and rub it in their face. On an HDTV this game looks amazing. The only real problem with the graphics is that about 20% of the players look like themselves, while the other 80% look like the players, but are not exactly like their real life counterparts. Overall- B+Gameplay- The gameplay in NBA 2K7 is incredible. The association mode is the best mode in the game. You choose a team, and you can trade players, you can do training drills, set practice to get in game bonuses, and a lot more. The 24/7 mode is odd. It is fun busting out street moves on the computer, but it gets boing after the 50th straight game of playing one on one. The online play is fantastic. The lag that happens online happens in this game, but lag happens in all games, and I would have to say that about 95% of my games, I experience no lag at all. The gameplay is great and is the best aspect of this game.Overall- ASound-The announcing in this game is good. It is annoying at times, but only because you have heard the same comment a lot of times. The announcing isn’t too repetitive, but if you play the game a few times, you will start to notice the same things being said. Other than that, the announcers are good and keep up with the pace of the game. The announcing gets repetitive in all games once you have played them enough, so I’m not going to let that effect the overall grade.Overall- BThat is basically all I have to say about NBA 2K7. It is a great game. It has great graphics, but the gameplay is definitly the best part of the game.Overall score for NBA 2K7- A-+ Best gameplay for any NBA game+ Not excellent, but very good graphics.+ Online play is amazing+ Halftime show-24/7 can get annoyingAlso, sorry for having the review scrunched together, my computer won't let me space the sections.


More information about NBA 2K7
 
B+ Revolution report card
Views: 1182 Review rating:
comments powered by Disqus

More On GameRevolution