According to a new entry on the PlayStation Blog, Sony plans to celebrate Spring in style with two months of big releases and PlayStation Plus sales, including Shovel Knight's debut on PlayStation 4 and Vita.
The acclaimed retro platformer from developer Yacht Club Games hits PSN on April 21st and ends the Spring Fever event, but there are plenty of notable releases before it. One such release is Titan Souls, the Shadow of the Colossus-inspired game that provides players with a single arrow to take down huge bosses. It comes out on April 14th.
Other titles include Helldivers, Hotline Miami 2, Axiom Verge, and the debut of Bastion on PS4. All of these games will come with discounts for PS+ users, though they only last for the respective launch weeks.
Best of all, most games in the Spring Fever lineup feature cross-buy support. The entire slate of releases for March and April can be viewed below.
- March 3: Helldivers ($17.99/$19.99)
- March 10: Hotline Miami 2 ($13.49/$14.99)
- March 17: Jamestown+ ($10.79/$11.99)
- March 24: Metal Slug 3 ($13.49/$14.99)
- March 31: Axiom Verge ($17.99/$19.99)
- April 7: Bastion ($13.49/$14.99)
- April 14: Titan Souls ($8.99/$9.99)
- April 21: Shovel Knight ($13.49/$14.99)