The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D was February's number one selling game in the United States, according to a report by the NPD group.
The handheld remake beat out the likes of Techland's Dying Light and Turtle Rock Studios' Evolve to claim the top spot at retail. While this may seem a bit surprising, considering it's on just a single platform, let's not forget the selling power of Zelda or the sheer power of nostalgia.
Check out the full list of February's top-selling software in the U.S. below.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS), Nintendo
- Evolve (XBO, PS4, PC), Take 2 Interactive
- Dying Light (PS4, XBO, PC), Warner Bros. Interactive
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (XBO, PS4, 360, PS3, PC), Activision Blizzard
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3), Take 2 Interactive
- NBA 2K15 (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3, PC), Take 2 Interactive
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse (PS4, XBO, PS3, 360), Bandai Namco Games
- Minecraft (360, PS3, XBO, PS4), Microsoft / Sony
- The Order: 1886 (PS4), Sony
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS), Capcom USA
You'll notice The Order: 1886 just barely squeezed its way onto the list in the number nine slot. I can't imagine Sony is particularly ecstatic about that.