That that you guys can't read the image or anything, but let's just break down what this Hardened Edition (in Europe at least) means for all of you
drooling, mic-blaring, crotch-grabbing Modern Warfare 3 fans out there. Along with the game disc which will feature "unique disc art", you will receive:
- 1 Year of Call of Duty: Elite
- Special Founder Status on Call of Duty: Elite
- Steelbook Case
- Exclusive PSN Animated Timeline Theme (not available on Xbox 360)
- Exclusive Special Ops Juggernaut Xbox Live Outfit (not available on PS3) that looks like Darth Vader
- Limited Edition 100+-Paged Field Journal with "Authentic Military Sketches, Diagrams, and Written Entries"
We're still not sure how much this will be, but my bet is somewhere in the $80-$100 price range. It's also uncertain whether they'll be a Prestige or Veteran or Reflex (or whatever) edition, and whether you'll lose access to the multiplayer maps (though likely) once your subscription to Call of Duty: Elite is over.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will release on November 8 for PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and DS.