As promised, Nintendo has made the first 10 games—all NES classics—available in the 3DS eShop. At first glance, it may seem that they're missing from the Virtual Console. Nintendo has hidden them within the eShop's settings menu. Here's how to download the Ambassador Program titles:
1. From the Nintendo 3DS HOME menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon.
2. Scroll left and select "Settings / Other".
3. Scroll down and select "Your Downloads" to view a list of transactions.
- The NES game will be listed here once it is available to download.
4. Tap "Redownload", then "Download".
- The game will now be downloaded to the SD Card.
Here's a list of the games available:
- Super Mario Bros.™
- Donkey Kong Jr.™
- Balloon Fight™
- Ice Climber™
- The Legend of Zelda™
- NES Open Tournament Golf
- Wrecking Crew
- Zelda II - The Adventure of Link