[UPDATE] Europe Only *SAD FACE*
I don't know about you, but I need a reason to get hyped about Sonic the Hedgehog. I've been hoping that Sonic Generations would be reason enough. I mean, it's got something for everyone: a chubby little Sonic for gamers who grew up in an era of Nintenot doing things and a slim
asshole cool Sonic for younger kids. What it really needs is an copy of the game I can pay even more money for.
Wait! Some fantastic blue blur just dropped this off in our inbox! It's the Sonic Generations Collector's Edition, complete with desk toys and downloadable codes! Here's what's in the oversized, can't-fit-in-the-same-room-as-Skyrim box:
- collectable figurine featuring both Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic
- exclusive, individually numbered commemorative “Gold Ring"
- a “20 Years of Sonic Art” book, containing never before seen sketches and images from the past 20 years
- the ‘20th Anniversary Sonic Soundtrack’ featuring a selection of tracks handpicked by Sonic Team
- the ‘History of Sonic: Birth of an Icon’ documentary
- an exclusive collection of interviews and footage charting Sonic’s life from inception through to becoming one of the most iconic characters in videogame history
- limited edition lenticular packaging
- bonus additional downloadable content
Here's a shot of the PS3 version, but not much is different, duhhhh! ...Sorry,
asshole cool Sonic got hold of me there for a second.