Microsoft and Xbox Live have released the Official Xbox Live App for iOS devices meaning you can now do a bunch of Xbox Live stuff on your Apple iPhone or iPod Touch!
Major Nelson announced the app on his blog stating that gamers could now:
- Read and send messages to friends
- Manage your friends list, invite new friends
- Read and Edit your full LIVE Profile (name, bio, motto)
- Change your avatar feature/items with the avatar closet
- View and compare your achievement progress with friends
Finally, I'll never have to remember a gamertag like Xx_420_KillaMacSeverino_420_xX again. I can just add him on my phone next time he realizes I've removed him from my friends list.