- Related Games:
- Team Fortress 2
It's been a while since I exploded a few opponents to meaty chunks, and no, I don't mean Green Lantern. Two sides are at war and nothing will stop the carnage!
No, not even new hats. Why? Because there are none! That's the word from Valve and the minds behind Team Fortress 2. The constantly updated (sorry, Xbox 360 and PS3 players) multiplayer fragfest has gone long enough purely on the backs of new hats for your chosen class's head.
Instead, Valve pushed an update with a ton of new content:
- Coaching allows new players to tag along with more experienced players.
- Training for the Spy, Demoman, and Engineer is now available.
- Enhanced voting capabilities for the next map, game mode, and votekicks.
- Dynamic Model Loading has improved the amount of memory TF2 uses.
- Class Duels, Bots, and Voice Chat have been improved.
- Servers can now link with Steam IDs.
- New map: KOTH_Badlands
There's got to be a new hat somewhere in there... or at the very least another absurd clue about Half-Life 2: Episode 3, right?