- Related Games:
- Grand Theft Auto V
After years of sworn silence, Grand Theft Auto V is beginning to talk.
A live stream by Multiplayer.it revealed quite a lot about Grand Theft Auto V, and some of the major questions about the game's platform, length, and character switching were answered. Below are a few of the major points that were covered.
- The development team is working on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions separately.
- Although a PC and Wii U version aren't being worked on, they aren't out of the picture.
- The graphics are a big step up from Grand Theft Auto IV, although there appears to be a lot of aliasing.
- You can switch characters while in free roam, even if you have a wanted level of 1 or higher.
- Multiple endings depending on choices made during the main narrative.
- Rockstar says the game is roughly as long as Red Dead Redemption (30~ hours?).
- Tons of optional events and content to explore.
Above all else, Grand Theft Auto V is promised to be a major improvement in gameplay in the same way GTA: San Andreas added upon the Grand Theft Auto III formula. I don't think any of us can ask for more. Well, except for maybe a polished PC version, but that's probably asking for way too much.
If you haven't already, be sure to watch the latest Grand Theft Auto V trailer. Sometimes you have to see the game to remind yourself why Grand Theft Auto is so awesome.