Dragonborn is the name of Skyrim's next DLC, but aside from the pack's name, the inclusion of mountable dragons and a trip to Morrowind, there's still quite a bit we don't know about this upcoming add-on. Fortunately, a hefty chunk of information has apparently been leaked, detailing what's to come in this new expansion.
Note: Potential SPOILERS to follow.
According to The Outhousers—who apparently received this information from a beta tester—you don't need to complete the main game in order to access Dragonborn. Apparently, the DLC starts off with the player being attacked a group of cultists who are searching for the "false Dragonborn", which will almost certainly play a major role on the DLC's overarching plot.
Players will visit the Morrowind island of Solstheim, which is said to be quite large. Playing through the the entire expansion can take anywhere from 10 to 30 hours depending on the player. There are a bunch of other details, including new enemies like a serpent, something called a "Lurker", and brand-new dragons.
The source also has the alleged list of achievements which we've included below. Again, watch out for SPOILERS!
- Outlander – Arrive on Solstheim (20 G)
- Raven Rock Owner – Own a house in Raven Rock (20 G)
- Solstheim Explorer – Discover 30 Locations on the island of Soltheim (30 G)
- The Temple of Knowledge – Complete “The Temple of Miraak” (20 G)
- The Path of Knowledge – Complete “The Path of Knowledge” (20 G)
- At the Summit of Apocrypha – Complete “At the Summit of Apocrypha (40 G)
- Hidden Knowledge – Learn the secrets of 5 Black Books (40 G)
- Stalhrim Crafter – Craft an item out of Stalhrim (20 G)
- Dragon Aspect – Learn all 3 words of Dragon Aspect (20 G)
- DragonRider – Tame and Ride 5 dragons (20 G)
We'll know soon enough whether or not these reports are true, as Dragonborn is set for release tomorrow, December 4th on the Xbox 360.