The Deus Ex series has strong ties to the PC gaming community. Hell, Deus Ex: Human Revolution wouldn't even be coming out if folks didn't rant and rave about how awesome the original PC title was. So of course there's going to be a version of the latest iteration would make it to home computers. But before that happens you're going to want to make sure that your gaming computer is up to snuff.
Sure, you could go the easy route and just do the minimum spec requirements. But is that really who you want to be? The guy that just did the minimum? I bet you've only got the required 30 pieces of flair on your T.G.I.F. uniform too. Pffft. Minimum. That' s just short for coward.
A real man would go into his local nerd shop and demand that he be given the finest components to complete his gaming rig masterpiece, shoving money down clerks' throats and ripping heads off in a blood orgy of carnage until he's met recommended specs or beyond. Because just like your in-game counterpart, Adam Jensen, you're not going to be able to complete your mission without the finest gear you can get.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution hits PS3, 360 and PCs on August 23rd, 2011.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Recommended PC Specs:
- OS: Windows 7
- PROCESSOR: AMD Phenom II X4 or Intel Core 2 Quad or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- GRAPHICS: AMD Radeon HD 5850
- REQUIRED DISC SPACE: 8.5 GB
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Minimum PC Specs:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 with DirectX 9.0c
- PROCESSOR: 2 GHz dual core
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (Windows XP) / 2 GB (Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce 8000 series or ATI Radeon HD 2000 series or better
- REQUIRED DISC SPACE: 8.5