There's a whole bunch of information here, but don't worry, I've broken it down into a concise and wonderfully digestible list. Enjoy.
- All versions of the Xbox 720 will come packed with a brand-new version of the Kinect. In fact, it must be plugged in at all times to play games.
- The new Kinect will feature a number of improvements including the ability to track six "skeletons" at once. It will also be able to track thumbs and possibly facial expressions.
- There will be no hard drive-less option of the system. It will come with a 500GB HDD and require full game installation for play.
- Installations will be mandatory, but can be done in the background, while you're playing the game.
- The next Xbox will be able to have multiple games going on at once, allowing players to switch between titles on the fly.
- The Xbox 360 controller won't be supported. Instead, the Durago will have an evolved version of the controller that uses "new wireless technology."
- Microsoft plans to flesh out the Xbox Companion App, allowing for a multiscreen experience akin to the Wii U GamePad.
- The box will feature an 8-core, 64-bit CPU running at 1.6ghz and an 800mhz DirectX 11.x GPU.
After you've had time to process that info dump, be sure to comment below letting us know what you think of these alleged details. Remember, Microsoft has yet to confirm any of this, so keep in mind that this is merely rumor for the time being.