- Related Games:
- The Walking Dead: 400 Days
The Walking Dead: 400 Days will serve as an in between episode that bridges the gap between Season One and the upcoming second season. As was the case in the past, this new chapter will be releasing across a multitude of platforms at different times. PlayStation owners are the first to get in on the fun.
Here's the release schedule:
- Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
- Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
- Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
- Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
- Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
The episode will cost $4.99. A small price to pay for more quality content from Telltale.