We're just a little over a week out from the release of Saints Row IV, and Volition and Deep Silver have announced yet one more collector's edition. It's the Super Wad Wad Edition, it's priced at $1 million, and it's more of a joke than anything else. Yet, it's still for sale at UK's GAME. Well, only one is anyway.
Here's a handy bulleted list of everything the Wad Wad Edition includes:
- The Commander in Chief Edition of the game
- A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
- One day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
- One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo
- Plastic Surgery
- A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
- 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
- Hostage rescue experience
- A brand new Toyota Prius and one year of insurance
- 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
- First class flight tickets to Washington, DC and Dubai
I think I'll keep my Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition preorder, thanks.