top-style:solid; border-top-width:1px; height:360px; width:640px” />
Nintendo has finally confirmed the release dates for its upcoming batch of fall titles. As was confirmed yesterday, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD will be available on October 4th, but what you didn't know is that the digital version will be available several days earlier, on September 20th.
Check out the full list of first-party games coming to the Wii U this fall below.
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD – September 20 (Digital)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD – October 4 (Physical)
- Wii Party U – October 25 (with Wii Remote Plus for $49.99)
- Super Mario 3D World – November 22 ($59.99)
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – December 6 ($49.99)
- Wii Fit U – Holiday 2013
- Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games – Holiday 2013
In addition, Nintendo also confirmed that The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Mario Party: Island Tour will be arriving on 3DS November 22nd. With a new, low cost
3DS 2DS coming very soon in addition to a Wii U price cut, Nintendo is poised to have a successful holiday season.