A war is brewing and Sony has every intention of winning. In order to compete with the likes of Microsoft and Nintendo, the PlayStation manufacturer has been diligent in securing exclusive content with a number of the industry's biggest publishers.
Check out the full list of all 21 publishers Sony currently has deals with below.
- Activision Blizzard – Diablo III content
- Bethesda Games – The Elder Scrolls Online exclusive PlayStation 4 beta
- Bluepoint Games – “Bringing a Sony classic to current game systems”
- Bungie – Destiny content
- Capcom – Deep Down
- Disney Interactive
- Insomniac Games
- Nordic Games
- Rockstar Games
- Sanzaru Games
- Square Enix
- Sumo Digital
- Ubisoft – Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag content, Watch Dogs content
- Warner Bros. – Batman: Arkham Origins content
- Zindagi Games
Not too shabby, eh? It looks like the battle for exclusives will continue well into the next generation of gaming. May the best company win.