- Related Games:
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
[Update] Activision has responded to Nvidia's post with a statement on Twitter, saying that the information provided is not yet official. “Please stay tuned for the official requirements coming soon, thank you,” the tweet concluded.
I guess we don't need to go freaking out just yet after all!
[Original] Call of Duty: Ghosts will require a whopping 50GB of hard drive space on PC. The folks over at Nvidia have released the minimum and recommended specs required for Infinity Ward's upcoming shooter, and it's certainly no slouch technically.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- HDD: 50 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: 11
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.
Recommended System Requirements:
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780
Will your PC be able to run this upcoming entry in the Call of Duty franchise? Are you ready for yet another military first-person shooter from Infinity Ward or are you burnt out at this point? Let us know where your FPS loyalties lie in the comments below.