- Related Games:
- Battlefield 4
[Update] DICE has confirmed that Xbox One owners will be getting a patch for Battlefield 4 today. "We will be rolling out the Xbox One game update today, starting 10AM UTC / 2AM PDT. Players may experience some downtime as we upgrade our services. Expect patch notes to become available soon."
The update is available now for PlayStation 4 owners, and will be coming soon for those on Xbox One. Here's a full rundown of all the changes:
- General stability fixes that should remove a large amount of the client crashes we are currently seeing on the PS4
- Fixed the audio drop outs that could occur when playing on large maps. Typical map affected was Golmud Railway in Conquest with 64 players. Ambient sound would sometimes cut out, like foley sounds from player running, vehicle engine sounds, vehicle movement sounds, and map ambient sounds
- Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
- Further reduced the probability of getting a corrupt save file by doing miscellaneous changes to the save file system. These include removing the save file saving again when quitting multiplayer
- Fixed multiple crashes that could occur when bringing up the in-game Battlelog during round transition
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the BattleScreen
- Fixed a random crash related to destroying vehicles
- Fixed minor destruction issues in the terrain
Have you been having issues with the game? If so, feel free to voice your frustration in the comments below. Also, let us know if the patch solves the problems you've been having.