There's a mysterious land on the other side of the internet where TV's Neuman posts other peoples posts, when other people were just posting them in another thread. Basically madness is happening all around us as Xbox One Xboners are bursting.
I think someone either kidnapped Phil Spencer and drugged him so they could steal the folder under his arm labeled "E3 2014 PLAN TO GET EVERYONE HYYYYPED" and then left him in a Redmond Starbucks bathroom, or it's actually Phil Spencer posting their E3 plans.
To explain, the poster named "ntkrnl" provided some kind of evidence to back up these claims to moderator bishoptl. You can dig in if you'd like but trust what you will. Here's a summary of the "leaks" as gathered by Shinobi602:
- Halo 2 Anniversary Edition with give Halo 2 the HD upgrade and that game will release on November 11th.
- It will come with Halo 5 Beta access.
- Halo 5 will not release this year.
- Crackdown 3 is in the works, but it is not planned for announcement or release for a while.
- Microsoft will release a White Xbox One to compliment the current Black model.
- Sunset Overdrive is planned for release this year
- As is Quantum Break
Finally the poster, ntkrnl writes "Hi Tom, you're making me show off. White Console plus Sunset Overdrive and a fancy ass controller in October. Also a limited edition 1TB box after that in November."
What's this all about? All of this sounds totally plausible, including the disappointing things like Halo 5 naturally not shipping this year. Who is Tom? "Showing off?" It's up to you if you trust this information.