PlayStation 4 continues to sell like hotcakes in the U.S., topping the NPD hardwares sales chart for the fifth consecutive month. Overall hardware sales are up a whopping 95 percent year-over-year, thanks primarily to Sony and Microsoft's new gaming consoles.
See the full list of May's top-selling software below:
- Watch Dogs (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3, PC)
- Mario Kart 8 (NWU)
- MLB 14: The Show (PS4, PS3, PSV)
- Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3, PC)
- Minecraft (360, PS3)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (360, PS3, PS4, XBO, 3DS, NWU)
- NBA 2K14 (360, PS4. PS3, XBO, PC)
- Titanfall (360, XBO, PC)
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts (360, PS4, PS3, XBO, PC, NWU)
Do you see Microsoft breaking Sony's streak now that a Kinect-less version of Xbox One is available for $399?