Dark Souls II Collector’s Edition Detailed in New Video
Posted on Thursday, February 27 @ 04:59:22 Eastern by Alex_Osborn
Bandai Namco has pulled back the curtain on the Dark Souls II Collector's Edition, revealing all of its wonderful contents.
Here's what's inside:
Dark Souls II launches on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on March 11th. You can pre-order the Collector's Edition right here.
• Collectible Metal Case -- The collectible case has a unique Warrior Knight art graphic on it that will only be found on the Black Armor Edition.
• Original Game Soundtrack - The Original Game Soundtrack is composed by Motoi Sakuraba, who composed the full score for the 2011 hit Dark Souls as well.
• Premium quality 12 inch tall Warrior Knight figurine - Made from solid PVC weighing nearly 16 full ounces packed inside a custom printed display box with transparent window.
• Exclusive hardbound artbook - Filled with never-seen-before images from the game developer
• Sizable full-color microfiber game map
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.