Don't Miss These Grand Theft Auto V Commercials
Posted on Tuesday, August 13 @ 15:00:00 Eastern by Daniel Bischoff
Rockstar Games updated their Grand Theft Auto V website before tomorrow's Grand Theft Auto Online trailer with a slew of new images, videos, and in-game information. Taking a tour of Los Santos is easier than ever, but blink and you might miss my favorite parts of today's info-blast.
More information on Los Santos is teased as coming soon. Be sure to check GameRevolution tomorrow for the GTA V multiplayer video everyone's been dying for.
- Click on "Affordable Healthcare" and find Mount Zonah Medical Center, a play on Mount Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, in addition to information about the game's medical marijuana dispensaries for "those that grow truly sick of running out of marijuana."
- Check out all the different pilotable aircraft in "Accessible Air Travel"
- Aside from Brawls Los Santos's encouraging women to draw blood over blue leopard-print footwear, I couldn't help but giggle at "Caca"... is it jewelry? Whatever they sell there, I'm sure it's shitty.
- The "Leadership You Can Trust" panel has campaign videos from former stuntman turned qualified candidate Jock Cranley who "can't stand cripples" and Sue Murry, "a successfully divorced school teacher who knows how to talk down to people."
- Don't forget to check out Lifeinvader, Grand Theft Auto V's social networking site. Apparently they've got a new tablet that attaches to your dick when it's time to sync.