Japan's 20 Best-Selling Games (Oct 17-23)
Posted on Saturday, October 29 @ 02:30:23 PST by Heath_Hindman
Japanese electronic sales measurement group and reputable source of fanboy boners Media Create has released its data, and to the surprise of very few, if any, two anime-based games sit atop the software sales charts.
1. [PS3] Gekijouban Macross F: Sayonara no Tsubasa
The top-selling game, Macross F: Sayonara no Tsubasa (Macross Frontier: The Goodbye Wing), has not been announced for lozalization anywhere outside of Japan. Despite it's Japanese popularity, this is probably a wise move, as it doesn't have as much selling power elsewhere. I admit to being morbidly curious about AKB 1/48, but I can't bring myself to spend money on it, nor can I imagine the awkwardness at the counter. "Um, uh...I'll take this game meant for people with no social skills, please."
2. [PSP] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact
3. [WII] Go Vacation
4. [WII] Just Dance Wii
5. [PS3] Dead Island
6. [PS3] FIFA 12
7. [PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2012
8. [PS3] Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
9. [PSP] AKB1/48: If I Fell in Love with a Japanese Pop Star in Guam...
10.  Dead Island
11. [WII] Rhythm Heaven
12. [WII] Wii Sports Resort with Remote Plus
13. [PS3] Deus Ex: Human Revolution
14. [PS3] NBA 2K12
15. [WII] Dragon Quest 25th Anniversary: Dragon Quest I-II-III
16. [3DS] Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog / Shiba / Toy Poodle & New Friends
17. [NDS] Kirby Mass Attack
18. [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
19. [3DS] Tetris Axis
20. [PSP] Monster Hunter Freedom 3
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.