Sony Partnering With 21 Publishers To Bring Exclusive Content To PlayStation
Posted on Friday, August 30 @ 04:50:55 Eastern by Alex_Osborn
A war is brewing and Sony has every intention of winning. In order to compete with the likes of Microsoft and Nintendo, the PlayStation manufacturer has been diligent in securing exclusive content with a number of the industry's biggest publishers.
Check out the full list of all 21 publishers Sony currently has deals with below.
Not too shabby, eh? It looks like the battle for exclusives will continue well into the next generation of gaming. May the best company win.
- Activision Blizzard – Diablo III content
- Bethesda Games – The Elder Scrolls Online exclusive PlayStation 4 beta
- Bluepoint Games – “Bringing a Sony classic to current game systems”
- Bungie – Destiny content
- Capcom – Deep Down
- Disney Interactive
- Insomniac Games
- Nordic Games
- Rockstar Games
- Sanzaru Games
- Square Enix
- Sumo Digital
- Ubisoft – Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag content, Watch Dogs content
- Warner Bros. – Batman: Arkham Origins content
- Zindagi Games
[Gematsu, via VG247]
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.