South Park: The Stick of Truth Achievements Are All Sorts of Controversial
Posted on Monday, February 10 @ 06:44:25 PST by Alex_Osborn
The Achievements list for Ubisoft and Obsidian Entertainment's upcoming RPGSouth Park: The Stick of Truthhas been revealed. We've got the full list below, but proceed at your own risk. SPOILERS abound.
Here they are:
What do you think of the list? There's no doubt this game is going to have all the ridiculousness the show has... and probably then some.
- New Kid On The Block: Join the KKK
- First Day in South Park: Spend one day in South Park.
- Gingivitis: Let Gingers bite you 3 times without blocking.
- Day Walker: Defeat the Boss Hall Monitor while wearing freckles.
- Made This for You: Fling a turd that you created at an enemy in combat.
- Are We Cool?: Find Jesus while playing as a Jew.
- Parkeologist: Open all garages in South Park.
- For the Hoarder: Sell nothing the entire game.
- Truth to Power: Fart on the Mayor, Father Maxi, Principal Vic, & Prime Minister.
- Irritable Bowels: Shit your pants during a boss battle.
- Dog Whistle: Fart on a canine enemy while in Gnome form.
- Dragon Wrath: Hit 3 enemies with a single fart outside of combat.
- Just Saying Hi: Fart on each available buddy in the game.
- Re-Buttal: Interrupt 5 channel attacks with a fart.
- Heisenberg: Defeat the Meth Tweekers while wearing the Evil Cartman goatee and the bald cap.
- Shutout: Successfully block every enemy attack in a single, non-tutorial battle.
- Stay Down: Fart on 10 enemies in the world when they’re knocked out.
- Avenger: Defeat at least 3 enemies in one battle while your buddy is unconscious.
- No Child Left Behind: Complete the game without ever ending a combat with a buddy knocked out.
- Poco Chinpoko: Collect 5 Chinpokomon.
- Chinpoko loco: Collect 15 Chinpokomon.
- Chinpokolypse: Collect all the Chinpokomon.
- Daddy Issues: Befriend your Dad.
- More Popular Than Jesus: Befriend Half of South Park.
- Junk Peddler: Sell 300 junk items.
- Ass of Fire: Kill 20 enemies with Cartman’s ass.
- Canadian Handshake: Fart on people 100 times
- Animal Cruelty: Fart on animals 25 times.
- Pulling Mud: Shit Your Pants in battle three times.
- Shopaholic: Complete half of the available costume sets.
- Clothes Whore: Complete all available Costume Sets.
- Friends in Strange Places: Befriend Crab People and Underpants Gnomes.
- Weapon Proficiency: Score 100 perfect attacks.
- Skilled Defender: Block 100 attacks.
- You bastards!: Have Kenny Die 10 times in battle over the course of the game.
- Mastery: Unlock all the upgrades for one of the New Kid’s abilities.
- Make it Rain!: Spend $500.
- Full Arsenal: Collect all the weapons and costumes available in the game.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.