Xbox One Multiplayer-Centric Update Rolling Out Now
Posted on Wednesday, March 5 @ 06:30:01 PST by Alex_Osborn
Microsoft has confirmed that it is now rolling out the March update for Xbox One, which improves the online experience in a number of ways.
Here's a brief overview of what's being added/improved:
For specific details on each of these changes, check out Microsoft's full rundown onXbox Wire.
- Get to your friends list faster.
- Party chat on by default.
- Chat with friends playing different games.
- “Invite friends to game” option available in your multiplayer titles.
- See a list of “Recent Players.”
- Twitch live streaming support.
- Dolby Digital sound.
- We will now support 50Hz output to Xbox One.
- Volume up/down adjustments.
- New ways to stay connected with SmartGlass.
- Support for new Xbox One accessories.
- Browser improvements.
- IR blasting of power and volume to TVs/AVRs
- Easy sound bar setup.
- General improvements.
This update is launching just ahead ofTitanfall, paving the way from Respawn Entertainment's highly anticipated shooter.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.