A Christmas Carol Screenshots
Inspired by the Dickens tale re-imagined by Robert Zemeckis, Disney’s A Christmas Carol is an innovative puzzle-adventure game celebrating the spirit of the holidays with a Scrooge twist. The game invites a new generation to connect with the illustrious story & characters like never before and is sure to become a tradition embraced by the whole family. This keepsake from the movie will provide hours of festive entertainment and is destined to be an instant classic.
About “Disney’s A Christmas Carol” the Film
- Manipulate Scrooge’s environments to guide him on his supernatural adventure
- Blow and shout into the microphone and use the DS stylus to pull, shake, drag, rattle and tap Scrooge’s world and influence game play
- Experience immersive animated cutscenes that unfold like an interactive story book with amazing beauty and detail
- Interact with your favorite characters from the film, including Bob Cratchit, Tiny Tim, Mr Fezziwig, Marley and the three spirits of Christmas
- Use the real-time advent calendar to unlock surprises for everyday that you play leading up to Christmas
- Sing carols, decorate with holiday ornaments, and cook recipes from the Victorian era
- Master over 10 single-player mini-games, plus join a friend for a “pass the DS” multiplayer game
Disney’s A Christmas Carol, a multi-sensory thrill ride re-envisioned by Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Robert Zemeckis, captures the fantastical essence of the classic Dickens tale in a groundbreaking 3-D motion picture event. Ebenezer Scrooge (JIM CARREY) begins the Christmas holiday with his usual miserly contempt, barking at his faithful clerk (GARY OLDMAN) and his cheery nephew (COLIN FIRTH). But when the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Yet to Come take him on an eye-opening journey revealing truths Old Scrooge is reluctant to face, he must open his heart to undo years of ill will before it’s too late.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about A Christmas Carol