A Sirius Game Screenshots
It all started on a nice, bright and sunny day. Sirius, an arrogant brat, gets thrown out of his house by his father after a squabble. Now he gets set to take revenge of this petty disgrace. He takes his battle ship and heads into the ocean. The spoilt child now has to perform tasks like escorting merchant ships safely to ports, trading items and fighting off magical creatures. He needs to put away his pride and act all goody-goody to secure contracts. But wait! Does life finally teach Sirius a lesson? Or is it all lost in his thirst for petty vengeance?
A Sirius Games takes the player to a medieval world with a variety of fantasy based and exciting features like:
1) Four vast zones to explore.
2) An arsenal of 32 powerful cannons and ammos.
3) Win 10 challenging trophies!
4) Fight pirate ships of various sorts like Peacocks, sharks, whales, swordfish, eagle, swans, ghost ships, etc.
5) Unlock engaging side quests as you unravel Sirius's story.
6) Get numerous ship upgrades and trade items.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about A Sirius Game