Aeon Flux Screenshots
Developer: Terminal Reality, Inc.
Genre: 3rd Person Action
Release Date: November, 2005
Price / Rating : T
Aeon Flux is an action-packed game that features a palpitating blend of stealth, speed and acrobatic combat. Based on Peter Chung's popular MTV animated series, the game bridges the fever-dream essence of the futuristic series with the mass-market appeal of the upcoming feature film starring Oscar®-winning actress Charlize Theron, slated for release in Fall 2005.
Aeon Flux Game Storyline:
In the strange and distant future, a beautiful agent named "Aeon Flux" employs all the lethal abilities at her disposal to disrupt the soul-crushing tyranny that pervades the walled, protected city-state, Bregna, ruled by a congress of scientists. Her nemesis is Trevor Goodchild – a sometimes-lover, yet fulltime Chairman of the Breen Council. Aeon faithfully serves the underground 'Monican' rebellion in their efforts to overthrow the Breen, however deadly rivals oppose her at every turn, and powerful temptations test her loyalties.
Game Play Features:
- The first ever interactive journey into the world of Aeon Flux .
- Unique 'Speed Stealth' action - move like a shifting wind to confuse and bewilder the enemy.
- Destructive futuristic weapons and bone-crunching grappling fatalities help defeat opponents.
- Sci-fi based gadgets aid in solving puzzle elements throughout the game.
- Independent episodes share evolving environments and take place throughout 4 distinct eras.
- Objectives change as allegiances shift between different eras and generations of Bregnans.
- Style Meter rewards sensational accomplishments by the player.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Aeon Flux