Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales Screenshots
Release Date: September 2006
Publisher: Atari, Inc.
ESRB Rating: T for Teen
Developed by the Russian team Akella, the developers responsible for the successful pirate titles Sea Dogs, Age of Sail 2, and Pirates of the Caribbean, Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales invites players to experience all the swashbuckling excitement and reckless adventuring of a pirate’s life on the 17th Century Caribbean seas. With both first-and third-person perspectives to choose from, players cruise the Caribbean seas, plunder the coast lines and conquer colonies in a free and open environment to become the most feared and revered pirate.
- Take on the role of either the reckless dashing fortune-hunter Blaze or the beautiful redheaded daredevil Beatrice;
- Total freedom without plot constraints. Players can literally do what they like whenever they like in an open environment;
- Develop skills, take on enemies, encounter beautiful ladies and solve treasure hunts in a quest for infamy;
- Navigate the Caribbean seas, trade goods, plunder merchant convoys, build fleets, and capture and rule colonies;
- Learn the ropes and sail the high seas in a wide selection of customizable ships;
- Lease up to four vessels into battle to storm and capture enemy ships for treasure and glory;
- Devastating weather conditions and full day and night cycles to test players’ sea faring skills;
- Conquer and manage colonies, construct fortified towns to jealously guard ill-gotten gains;
- Multiplayer battles with up to 16 opponents including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Defend the Convoy and Capture the Fort
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales
More On GameRevolution