Air Conflicts: Secret Wars Screenshots
Besides the solo campaigns, Air Conflicts: Secret Wars can also offer several multiplayer modes for up to eight players that can be played on a local network and over the Internet.
* Seven campaigns, each based upon a resistance movement of the second world war
* Uniquely historical battles such as the siege of Tobruk, the battle of the Neretva Bridge, and Operation Belt in Poland
* Fight for the causes of key resistance movements such as the People‘s Liberation Army and Partisan Detachments of Yugoslavia, The Polish Armia Krajowa, and the French Maquis
* Action-packed gameplay delivers the excitement of serial combat in a manner accessible to everyone
* Over twenty different landscapes, each individually detailed with period precision
* Pilot more than 16 individual aircraft, in both World War One and World War Two settings
* Machine gun your enemies, dog fight, bomb ground targets and rocket ground troops and enemy vehicles
* 49 varied missions provide combat, stealth and exploratory gameplay
* The player controls his aircraft with either mouse and keyboard or gamepad
* The player can choose between two control schemes: Arcade and simulation. The first one makes the game easier to control, while the second one gives more options to control the aircraft
* Several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to eight players
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Air Conflicts: Secret Wars