Air Lane Screenshots
The game features special points along a flight path called Speed Beads. These beads allows a gamer to control the speed of an aircraft at that point.
Air Lane ships with four types of game mode called Work Load. Each work load offers a unique opportunity for the gamer to tackle a specific situation facing the airport. An example of a work load is the United Nations Special Session. In this situation the airport is visited by Heads of State from over 12 nations. As each Head of State aircraft arrives, a ceremonial greeting playing the national anthem along with the national flag is initiated. The Head of State aircraft is totally autonomous. The gamer must route other aircraft around the Head of State.
- Nations: Head of State aircraft from over 12 nations visits airport, complete with anthem and flag.
- Play Modes: There are 4 challenging play modes. Calm Day, United Nations Special Session, Migrating Birds, Medical - Emergency. Each mode presents a unique challenge and consequence. This is in addition to directing aircraft safely to the runway.
- Speed Beads: With speed beads a gamer can slow down an aircraft for a specific section of its flight path.
- Airports: 3 airports in unique climate zones. Farmville, Seaside, Arctic Circle. Each airport features its own visual style as well as runway configuration.
- Aircraft: 4 aircraft types each having a specific speed, runway requirement and purpose.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Air Lane