Albion Online Screenshots
- All items AND buildings are player crafted.
- Build your own villages and towns.
- Rent out land or industrial buildings to other guilds.
PvP & Full Loot
- One of the first games to combine PvP, player-driven-economy and full loot in a free-to-play game.
- Death is meaningful as you can lose your whole inventory in a heartbeat.
- We, the developer, will not sell items to players. We act only as a central bank in exchanging currencies. Items and resources can only be bought from other players.
- Every player can realistically acquire every in-game item and every premium service without paying real money.
Unique character customization
- There are no character classes in Albion Online. Your class is determined by what you are wearing!
- You can combine every item in the game. There are no boundaries as to what you can make
- Want to be a mage/knight hybrid with magical cloth armor wielding a sword and shield? In Albion Online, you can!
Cross platform & one massive world
- Every player in Albion Online plays on one master server, in one huge game world
- Sitting in a café, playing on your tablet? You’re in the same world as your friend at home on their PC!
Territory control system
- Our core gameplay involves conquering territories.
- Conquering and holding territories has many advantages:
- … Access to resources and areas in which to build your village.
- … Protection from the dangers of the wild and the demons of the void.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Albion Online