Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Blitz Games
Release Date: Winter
Platform(s): PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system
Multiplayer: 1 - 8 Players
Brief Game Description:
Take the stage, impress the judges and gain the popularity of the crowd to become the American Idol champion! Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol recreates the experience of competing on the #1 TV show in America through an all-new American Idol mode. Customize your character, or use the EyeToy USB Camera (for PlayStation 2) to put yourself into the game, then choose from 40 all-new hit songs as you compete to become the next American Idol.
• American Idol mode – the only game that allows you to perform and sing as a contestant on the American Idol show – the #1 television show in America
• Judges individually rate your performance and provide verbal feedback
• 40 all-new songs featuring classic favorites, contemporary hits, and songs featured on the show
• New characters, accessories, and venues including authentically modeled replicas of the American Idol stages
• Includes popular Karaoke Revolution game modes like Duets, KR Challenge, Medley and Quickplay
• Supports up to eight players for head-to-head and team games
• Works with any PlayStation 2 compatible USB headset or microphone
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol