Aqua Kitty - Milk Mine Defender Screenshots
Aqua Kitty is a 2D pixel drawn arcade shooter, created with a love of the 16-bit gaming era and late 80s video arcade games.
- Fast paced horizontally scrolling looping underwater levels.
- Branching map progression of levels.
- Varying sea depths per level that subtly affect gameplay.
- A dual firing submarine with a rechargeable secondary weapon that needs to be managed carefully (upgrades through game progress).
- A variety of mechanical enemies to encounter each with differing behaviours.
- Chain kill combo system allowing the more skilled player to maximise score.
- Depth based power-up system that gives partial control on the type and location of the power-ups created (allowing tactical advantage).
- Both level high score and 100% kitten saviour challenges.
- For the super hard-core god-like players, a classic infinite and milk-free level that never ever ends.
- Hand drawn 16-bit era styled pixel art graphics, displayed at a crisp 720p.
- Awesome chiptune music taking inspiration from the best of the C64 and Amiga days.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Aqua Kitty - Milk Mine Defender
More On GameRevolution