Game title: Archer Maclean's Mercury™
Platform: PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) handheld entertainment system
Players: 1-2 (2nd PSP and game required)
Publisher: Ignition Entertainment Ltd
Developer: Awesome Studios
Release Date: PSP Launch
Archer Maclean's Mercury has been specifically designed to take full advantage of the unique gaming experience offered by the PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) handheld entertainment system. Using the new machine's powerful graphics, processing abilities and the Wi-Fi modes, Awesome Studios have produced a brand new genre defining puzzle game which is quite possibly the most imaginative and compelling game to be released in recent years.
The aim of the game is simple. Without spilling too much, you guide your various colored mercury blobs around each 3D maze simply by 'tilting' the level. Watch as the liquid metal blobs ebb and flow around the countless challenges encountered along the way.
After a short spell in the training camp world, players experience a smooth learning curve as you work your way through each level from start to finish eventually unlocking the next world beyond.
Negotiate obstacles and hazards, solve puzzles, compete against ever tightening time and percentage limits, whilst avoiding all the traps and predators, and go on to finally defeat end of level boss modes to complete each world.
The game has instant pick up and play appeal with no instructions needed, and you can spend minutes or hours immersed in the game. However skill, timing, and dexterity are all required to navigate the 70 plus levels, spread across the 6 uniquely themed worlds.
Truly a games that's Easy to learn, hard to master, and highly addictive throughout !!
- Original, challenging and stylistic game play
- Realistic liquid Mercury properties combined with unique color blending
- 6 fully 3D stunning graphical themed worlds full of bizarre abstract features
- Over 70 levels of liquid mayhem
- Level types include Race modes, Challenge modes, Percentage, Combo modes and Boss
- 2 Player gaming on all 72 levels using Wi-Fi / Wireless Battle Mode and ghost mode head to head style
- Over 30 increasingly complex interactive elements and obstacles
- Ultra simple instinctive / intuitive analog control system
- Wide demographic appeal. Age range and gender immaterial
- 72 tracks of ambient mood music. Each level has its own unique track