Developer: NHN Games
Release: Q3 2006
ArchLord is a fantasy themed MMORPG that holds a unique competitive premise for gamers: the opportunity to rise to become the game world's supreme ruler. Throughout this epic quest-based role-playing title set in the game world’s Middle Ages, every month one player will gain control of the world and with it the opportunity to wreak havoc as they are crowned supreme ArchLord.
The ArchLord player ascension system revolves around a player securing three holy relics known as Archons. ArchLord’s game world is the mystical land Chantra, and play is set deep within the world’s Middle Ages. In order to challenge for the ArchLord crown, players embark on specific quests to gain great knowledge surrounding the true history of Chantra and the Archons that reside within.
Within its borders, Chantra’s diverse and challenging landscape holds three immense castles, each fiercely protected from those who wish to enter. To challenge for the castles’ rule, players and their guilds must fight their way through a hoard of enemies, guardians of the sacred Archons. Victory will yield reward in the form of an Archon and a summon to the battle arena. Here players are pitted against one another as they challenge for control of all three Archons.
Boasting eight playable classes to choose from including Human Archers, Knights and Mages, Orc Berserkers, Hunters, and Shaman or the ever so delectable Moon Elf Spiritualist & Elementalist, ArchLord will be published, exclusively for PC, in North America and Europe by Codemasters Online Gaming in Q3 2006. For more information, visit the official website today at www.archlordgame.com.
- Players can immortalise themselves in history and leave behind their legacy as they set about their heroic struggle for ArchLord supremacy, and with it gain control over powerful monsters, epic bodyguards and even wreak havoc from the skies with their very own mighty ArchLord Dragon mount
- Control the economy, levee taxes, curse or enchant players
- Players take their pick from 3 powerful races including Humans, Orcs or the enchanting Moon Elf's. Learn and master character skills and develop them through a range of engaging quests and combat.
- One the most advanced PVP systems ever seen within any MMO including full blown castle sieges, epic guild on guild battles incorporating hundreds of players and free battle areas where players can challenge their rivals
- The mystical world of Chantra is fantastically realised with astounding character detail and gorgeous landscapes. Outstanding in game audio recorded by the world famous London Symphony Orchestra only acts to further enhance the gaming experience.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about ArchLord