Release date: Spring 2006
Auto Assault is a massively multiplayer game where you explore a post-apocalyptic world in customized cars, motorcycles, and semis. Humans, mutants, and biomeks battle each other for control of the world, using tricked out vehicles as their primary weapons. Developed by Denver-based NetDevil, LTD, Auto Assault offers an action-packed way to play online simultaneously with thousands of others. Fight bandits and mutated creatures at break-neck speed! Collapse buildings, crash vehicles and destroy just about any other object you see! Explore, pillage, and beat down opponents on your own, or join a faction and help take over as much territory as you can. Feeling the need to stand out and kick butt? Participate in arena-style combat to prove your skills and the superiority of your vehicles. Not only can you customize your character, you can customize the look and weaponry of your cars, motorcycles, and even big rigs! Each character can own several vehicles—and improve their cars as well as their character statistics and skills. Auto Assault boasts both common areas for battle and a detailed mission system with highly scripted scenarios for solo players and groups. Use your skills to unravel the complex storylines in each area and explore the remnants of Earth. Save your road rage for the online world of Auto Assault!
- Massively multiplayer gaming at the wheel of your combat automobiles.
- A uniquely destructible world where you can destroy everything that moves (and most things that don't).
- Realistic effects! The Havok physics engine makes jumping ravines, smashing through barriers, and sending buildings crumbling to the ground incredibly realistic .
- Unique mission system—level up while playing, rather than playing to level up.
- Unprecedented world map system minimizes travel time and maximizes actual gameplay.
- Dynamic map generation—plug-in modules, terrain, creatures, and spontaneous world map events allow for virtually limitless replay ability.
- Highly scripted scenarios: solo, group, and common areas.
- Gain fame in the arenas, create wealth by trading, complete missions to advance your standing, or battle for the dominance of your faction in outpost wars.