Babel Rising Screenshots
The game offers a new challenge: slowing down as much as possible the building of the Tower of Babel. Humans are flooding the bottom of the screen and bringing stones. Step by step, they build the stairs and go higher and higher. You have at your disposal six different spells. With the “finger of God” (actually yours), always available, you can crush one human at once. But this spell is not powerful enough to contain the flow of humans. You must then implement more powerful spells, but the loading time is also becoming longer and longer: lightning, tornado, fire from heaven, Tsunami and finally earthquake will have to be used in good coordination and wisely. How long could you hold for humans?
DIVINE mode allows the player to trigger NEW POWERS on the heretics:
- The red infernal lightning replaces the finger of God. Electrify heretics instead of smash them? Yes, it’s even funnier ;)
- This is summer, and to celebrate this, the Tower of Babel is becoming a great Barbecue. Thanks to the burning bush, you are now able to burn workers and watch them grilling.
Get amazing bonuses that will give the player even more power:
- Control time to stop the workers’ progress!
- Multiply your bonus score by 10 and get a better score than your friends!
- Completely reload a power in one go and release your divine punishment on the humans.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Babel Rising